Our client is a Private bank where bankers are true entrepreneurs and where the agility allows to compete with other institutions on the market in every respect.
The manageable size of the bank in Zürich, the flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths enable an efficient and successful cooperation with all functions. Its integrated business approach combines Swissness, internationality and professionalism equally.
We have been entitled by our client to screen the market for outstanding talents as:
Senior Relationship Manager - South African market - Zürich
- Our client is looking for independent business developpers that combine their competencies, expertise and network to build their own customer book.
- As bank ambassador, you need to deliver high-quality service and holistic advisory to your private customers.
- Define and carry out an ambitious and achievable business plan, based on your customers and your own networks in SAF.
- In order to keep a privileged relationship, you need to travel regularly to South Africa to keep close contacts.
- You are a seasoned relationship manager with at least 10 years experience with African clients.
- You are currently working for a bank in Switzerland and want to step-up by joining a best-in-class Swiss bank to offer your customers sustainability, quality and stability.
- You have a very good knowledge of financial and banking services tailored to your clientele. CFA or CAIA certification is a plus.
- As a true networker, you know how to build strong and sustainable contacts.
- No need to say that an independent behaviour is essential to go beyond your sales objectives.
- You are fluent in English. German is plus.
- Our client is well-known both for its stability and its agility.
- The bank allows its relationship managers to choose independently the offers and services to push to customers.
- The whole team and management will provide you with the right support to quickly on-board your client portfolio and match your sales targets.
- The bank offers the multi-booking centers allowing you to enlarge your customer portfolio more easily.
- Finally, you will be offered a top of the range base salary and you will be highly rewarded on the revenue generated with your customers.
This opportunity is of a big interest for you, and you would like to know more about it, please contact Alexandre Maraval via phone 022.552.01.05 or via email email@example.com
Lexton Stanley is a specialized Private Banking recruitment consultancy.
Each application is treated with the strictest confidentiality, and we are reachable at any moment.