One of our clients, a multinational semiconductor manufacturer, is looking to fill a vacancy in the role of Head of Institutional Relations with the European Union.
In this regard, the role consists of :
- Protecting and defending the client’s interests with European institutions
- Develop an influence strategy for the regulatory framework by mobilizing internal teams and external actions benefitting the client’s positions
- Act as the recognized Public Affairs interlocutor for European issues
- Maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders in the public sphere
- Produce briefings, articles and mappings of relevant actors
- Monitor industry trends, regulations and policy changes that may impact the client’s operations
The ideal candidate for us shall hold a Master degree in the relevant field, at least 10 years of experience in European public affairs and based in Brussels.
Moreover, many perks follows this opportunity such as :
- Possibility of future career opportunities at the international level
- Leadership of a team
- Participate in sustainability and ethical advancement at the European level