Our client is a Financial institution,
We have been mandated to look for a Compliance and legal Officer. Working in close collaboration with the Legal team, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to work on the wide variety of legal matters.
- Support the Asset Management in negotiating complex contracts with a global array of customers and partners and a wide variety of products, services and solutions
- Serve as a Compliance Officer for the Legal department, while developing an effective partnership with Sales, regional management and other stakeholders.
- General legal and Compliance support for Swiss headquarters operations, including in such areas as litigation, facilities, procurement.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Additional responsibilities to be developed over time based on experience and interests, (this could be potential involvement in intellectual property matters, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, …)
- Master Degree in Swiss Law
- 6 to 8 years of experience as Legal Counsel and Compliance Officer both in-house or within a law firm
- Strong command of the legal issues with large experience in compliance
- Demonstrated ability to work in a large corporation in a multicultural context
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Fluent in German and English. French or any language is an asset.