Our client is a global player in the Pharma / Biotech industry.
We are currently looking for Senior Legal Counsel that will have the full responsibility of all legal related matters for the corporation in Switzerland.
This fixed-term position is to replace the Swiss Legal Director.
If you are interested in a 12 to 14 months contracts working part-time 50% (flexible), please have closer look!
Director Legal Counsel - 50%
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executive management in a large range of legal topics. (partnerships, contracts, legal entity, finance, advertising and marketing materials etc.)
- Collaborate with external law firms and inhouse group lawyers to respond to business needs with efficient legal strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external and internal parties (contract partners, regulators, external counsel, public authority, internal stakeholders etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Very good knowledge and understanding of German or Swiss law. Master Degree.
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies together with external law firms and internal legal teams
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of corporate set-up, in particular Pharma / Biotech environment
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Fluent in English, you have a good command of German. French is an asset.