For one of our clients based in Geneva, we are seeking a highly skilled Fixed Income Research Analyst
with 5 to 7 years of experience in fixed income analysis to join the team of a Swiss Private Bank.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and researching fixed income securities for the bank's clients. The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge and experience in bond picking, credit analysis, and a general understanding of the fixed income market.
- Conduct research and analysis on fixed income securities including investment grade, high yield, government bonds, inflation-linked bonds, corporates, CDS, CLS, etc;
- Analyze and perform credit risk assessment on fixed income securities to identify potential investment opportunities;
- Follow market trends and developments to identify risks and opportunities in the fixed income market;
- Develop financial models to evaluate potential investment opportunities and to monitor existing investments;
- Collaborate with portfolio managers and investment advisors to provide insights and recommendations on fixed income securities;
- Prepare and present reports on research findings and investment recommendations to senior management and clients.
Why this opportunity:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related field;
- 3 to 7 years of experience in fixed income research and analysis;
- Strong analytical skills and experience in financial modeling;
- Excellent knowledge of the fixed income market and differen types of fixed income securities;
- Strong understanding of credit analysis and credit risk assessment;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Join one of the most renowned institutions in Private Banking;
- Integrate a team composed of highly competent professionals;
- Be part of a stable structure that is still growing today;
- Join a team of professionals.