Our client, a Private Bank amongst the most prominent of its kind, stands out by its perfect combination of stability and rapid growth.
To expand its Russian / CIS activity, our client is looking for a Head of desk that will manage a whole team while keeping a business front role.
As part of the Bank's Private Banking department, you participate in the creation of a performant business environment and the setting up of a structure to improve the bank's growth strategy.
We have been mandated by our client to screen the market and find an experienced:
Head of desk - Private Banking - Russia / CIS - Zürich
- Manage a full desk, from front to back office and make sure that business respect the rules set-up by the Management team.
- In collaboration with the head of the private bank develop the strategy of the bank.
- Implement key initiatives and ensure their correct implementation.
- Link the various departments of the bank and entities abroad to ensure the implementation of private banking decisions.
- Analysis and management of the costs and revenues of the Private Banking activity.
- Lead by example, and carry out an ambitious and achievable business plan, based on your customers and your own networks in Russia / CIS countries.
- In order to keep a privileged relationship with your clients and support your team members, you need to travel regularly to keep close contacts with clients.
- You have at least 5-7 years as a similar role in the private banking department.
- Excellent understanding of the activities of Private Banking as well as different stakeholder expectations, including compliance, risk, management, regulators.
- Good understanding of private banking processes and the ability to identify areas for improvement.
- Ability to translate ideas into clear processes and strategies.
- Skills in the field of project management.
- Ability to implement and monitor the implementation of decisions or projects.
- Good ability to analyse costs and revenues as well as prepared dashboards.
- Leadership, credible, very good communication, ability to defend one's point of view.
- As a true networker, you know how to build strong and sustainable contacts.
- You speak English. Russian is an asset.
- Our client offers you the possibility to grow within one of the most renowned financial institutions in the Zürich place.
- You will benefit from a unique knowledge base to tap into, allowing you to provide the highest level of service to your clients and your team.
- Finally, you will be offered a top of the range base salary and you will be highly rewarded on the revenue generated by your team.
This opportunity is of a big interest for you, and you would like to know more about it, please contact Alexandre Maraval via phone 022.552.01.05 or via email email@example.com
Lexton Stanley is a specialized Private Banking recruitment consultancy.
Each application is treated with the strictest confidentiality, and we are reachable at any moment.