Our client is a well-known Private Bank
and a key player worldwide, based in Geneva.
Today they are looking for a Head of Risk and Cross Border as central point of contact for all Risk and cross-border activities across the private business.
- Work closely with private banking colleagues and train them on bank Risk and cross border policies
- Act a central point of contact for business lines as well as other teams like legal, compliance…
- Participate actively in the development of bank’s policies and create operational procedures, controls and tools aligned with the bank’s control framework
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external lawyers involved in creating and maintaining Risk and cross border country guides.
- Maintain Risk and cross border procedures up to date according to new regulations and multi jurisdictions
- You have a Risk and cross border expertise in the private banking environment
- More than 8 years of relevant experience as a risk role.
- Thanks to your experience and your strong understanding of regulatory practices and risk management
- You have strong analytical skills that allow you to quickly found the core messages from detailed information
- You work autonomously and you have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to communicate efficiently in a fast-paced and multination environment
- You are fluent in French and English. German is a plus.
This opportunity is of a big interest for you, and you would like to know more about it, please contact Philippine Benassy via phone 022.552.01.05 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lexton Stanley is a specialized Private Banking recruitment consultancy.
Each application is treated with the strictest confidentiality, and we are reachable at any moment.