Our client is a Swiss manufacturer of luxury based in Geneva .
In order to complete the Legal Department, they are looking for a Lawyer / Legal Counsel who will be mainly focus on contractual law.
- As legal counsel, you will prepare, negociate and draft : contracts, review notes, official letters, and provide legal advice (services agreement, license agreements, agency agreement, representation agreements, etc.)
- You will be responsible for the preparing, drafting and reviewing of corporate legal documents for the company
- You will be also responsible for providing legal advices and legal assistance to the company and employees
- You will participate in the development and review of intern policies and ensure compliance with current law
- You will identify compliance risks and specifically Anti-Bribary
- You will assist the general counsel to manage proceedings
- The ideal candidate will have a Swiss law degree with minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- The bar is an asset
- As our client is an international company, we are looking for a trilingual candidate (French/German/English)