Our client is based in Geneva (easily accesable by car and public transport). Due to increase of workflow, we are looking for a Legal Counsel who will be mainly focus on commercial law (contracts).
- As legal counsel, you will be responsible for the preparing, drafting and reviewing of corporate legal documents for the company
- You will prepare, negociate and draft : contracts, review notes, official letters, and provide legal advice (services agreement, non-disclosure agreements, loan, IT agreements, SLA, agency agreement, etc.)
- You will be also responsible for providing legal advices and legal assistance to the company and employees
- You will participate in the development and review of intern policies and ensure compliance with current law
- You will assist the general counsel to manage litigation proceedings
- The ideal candidate will have a Swiss law degree with minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
- As our client is an international company with its Headquarters in Geneva, we are looking for a bilingual candidate (English/French)
Why would you apply ?
- International environment
- Good Work / Life balance (6 weeks off, part time possibility – 80%)
- Fast growing company
- Being in contact with top managment