Our client, a leading private bank is looking for a Relationship Manager to provide support, advice and strategic approach to high net-worth UK Non-domiciled clients
. The individual would lead the sales and business performance as well as help to effectively manage client portfolios.
Relationship Manager - Private banking - UK market – Zürich
- Our client expects you to develop the UK non-domiciled desk by:
- Prospecting potential new HNW/UHNW clients.
- Introducing the bank offer to your existing clients.
- Building strong relationship with pertinent business introducers.
- As bank ambassador, you need to deliver high-quality service and investment advisory to your customers.
- You need to maintain constant and close contacts with each client, based on rigorous ethics and privileged relationship.
- Define and carry out a reasonable business plan, based on your customers and your own networks within the UK community.
- Regular travels will be key to keep a privileged relationship with your British clients.
- You are a seasoned relationship manager, and you have long-lasting experience with UK market specificity.
- You have built your own portfolio of UK non-domiciled HNWI/UHNWI.
- You have at least minimum 10 years of experience as Relationship manager in the Private banking industry.
- You aspire to professional excellence and have a proven track record of profitability.
- You are a true networker. You have the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships.
- Your entrepreneurial behaviour is key to go beyond expectations.
- You are fluent in English.
- You will take the opportunity to grow within one of the most renowned Private banks in Switzerland.
- You will be supported by the whole corporation and services to quickly develop your client portfolio and match your sales targets.
- You will integrate an institution offering bespoke solutions based on client needs, rather than sales guidelines, imposing no limitations to you.
- You will benefit of a very attractive compensation package, and you will be rewarded by the revenue generated with your customers.
Lexton Stanley is a specialized Private Banking recruitment consultancy. Each application is treated with the strictest confidentiality, and we are reachable at any moment to the mail address or phone numbers below. If you are interested about this position please call Alexandre +41 22 552 01 05 and send us an email with your last updated CV (Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org