Are you interested in playing a key part in our Wealth Management team, managing transversal projects and initiatives, and working together with our Chief Business Officer to achieve the challenging mission?
As part of a Swiss private bank 3-year strategic plan, we are looking for an experienced individual to strengthen our business management capabilities. This position will be key in order to drive commercial and transformation initiatives, revenues enhancements and provide adequate solutions to implement key initiatives relevant for the front office. You will work hand in hand with the front office.
This role will give you an opportunity to have a true impact on a fast-paced organization, and will provide a multitude of high-level interactions on a wide range of fascinating topics. If this sounds like an exciting and purposeful challenge, do not hesitate to apply!
- Drive commercial and transformation initiatives identified by the Head of Private Banking and his Chief Business Officer to the successful achievement of the Bank 3-year strategic plan.
- Establish a fruitful collaboration with the front office Teams Heads and support them in achieving their revenues objectives.
- Share the best practices and find pragmatic solutions.
- Active contribution to the continuous improvement of the business processes and solutions to make the front office organization more efficient
- Manage and implement front office related projects
- Coordinate with the stakeholders from various divisions and functions
You will have constant contact with experts and senior leaders, giving you an opportunity to get key insights into the organization and providing an excellent platform to build a broad, cross-functional network within the bank.
Professional Experience required:
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in an area related to Business, Finance or Business Engineering.
- You have at least 10 years of professional experience in a financial organization
- Proven experience in banking organization, financial instruments and financial controlling
- Excellent knowledge of processes and needs of Private Banking
- A proven and consistent record of accomplishments as a project manager (preferably a certification in Lean Sigma, Agile methodology, PMI, Prince2)
- Good knowledge of Swiss and European regulations
- Excellent organization, planning & execution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team capabilities
- Excellent communication skills with the flexibility to interact on different seniority levels
- Attention to detail with strong problem-solving and analytical skills combined with the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple challenging assignments
- Achievement orientation and self-starter, with a competitive drive to get things done
- Identify and remove roadblocks to progress while delivering high quality work within short timeframes
- Flexible and pragmatic
- Able to work effectively under pressure, can cope with our fast-paced environment and adjust quickly
Languages: fluent English and good French skills, any other European language is a plus (Spanish, German etc.)