For one of our clients based in Geneva, we are currently looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager Multi-Asset with a focus on Emerging Private Clients, (Central Eastern Europe/MENAT/ Israel/ Africa).
Our client is one of the main Swiss private banks (up to 250Bio AuM), they are a global business with a network of several offices across Europe, Asia, and America and up to 1500 employees.
The selected candidate will report to the head of Emerging Market Discretionary Portfolio Management and will be a key member of the department, the role will be transverse within the investment team and the front.
Your mission :
The ideal candidate holds :
- Proactive and dynamic portfolio management for clients predominantly based in Emerging Market
- Rigorous implementation of our client research and CIO Office view and strategy taking into account clients’ preferences and regulatory constraints
- Ongoing monitoring of discretionary portfolios (risk budget, performance, asset allocation)
- Provision of periodic investment reviews to clients
- Contributing to the investment committee by providing views and markets insights
- Contributing to the continuous development of our investment offering
- Creating investment ideas and solutions across all asset classes
- Support bankers in the client acquisition process (presentation of services and ad-hoc portfolio analysis)
- Continuous market monitoring with bespoke client notifications
- Presentations of market views and investment strategy to private bankers, clients and prospects
- University education or recognized diploma in investment (CFA an asset)
- Experience in portfolio management (min. 10 years)
- Excellent knowledge of asset allocation and portfolio management
- Excellent customer presentation and communication skills
- Ability to take decisions, agility and autonomy
- Ability to acquire and share skills quickly
- Excellent practice of Bloomberg, Excel
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
If you are interested in this position, please call Benoit Schroll at +41 22 552 01 05 and send us an updated Word version of your CV at email@example.com
Each application is treated with the strictest confidentiality and we are reachable at any moment at the mail address or phone numbers above.