Our client, one of Europe's leading private banks, has given us an exclusive mandate to reinforce its Central Eastern European team.
For over 100 years, the bank has traditionally attached great importance to a long-standing, trusting relationship between clients and its representatives.
Your customers will therefore appreciate the country-specific competence and the individual service of the bank.
The bank offers a holistic business approach that includes alternative solutions, an advisory desk amongst the most performant ones and pragmatic risk management.
Senior Private Banker - Central Eastern Europe - Zürich
- Our client expects you to develop the CEE desk by :
- Prospecting potential new clients.
- Introducing the bank offer to your existing clients.
- Building strong relationship with pertinent business introducers.
- As bank ambassador, you need to deliver high-quality service and investment advisory to your customers.
- You need to maintain constant and close contacts with each client, based on rigorous ethics and privileged relationship.
- Define and carry out a reasonable business plan, based on your customers and your own networks in Central Eastern Europe.
- Take over an existing book of the bank after you fulfil your first commitments.
- You are a seasoned private banker with solid and successful experience of at least 8 years with the same private clients.
- You are currently working for a bank or a financial company in Switzerland, and want to join a first class Swiss bank to offer your customers sustainability, quality and stability.
- You have a very good knowledge of financial and banking services tailored to your clientele. CFA certification is a plus.
- You are a true networker. You have the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set, and you are eager to go beyond expectations.
- You are fluent in English and in the language of the country you cover.
- You will be working for a well-established private bank with a long-lasting footprint in Switzerland.
- You will join a sizeable institution with a flat hierarchy with efficient decision making that allows agility and flexibility to always serve clients at best.
- You will have the full support of the whole corporation and services to quickly on-board your client portfolio and match your sales targets.
- You will be offered a top of the range compensation package and you will be rewarded by the revenue generated with your customers.
This opportunity is of a big interest for you, and you would like to know more about it, please contact Alexandre Maraval via phone +41 (0)22 552 01 05 or via email a.maraval@lextonstanley.
Lexton Stanley is a specialized Private Banking recruitment consultancy. Each application is treated with the strictest confidentiality, and we are reachable at any moment.