We are currently working with a Swiss & International Private Bank present in all the financial hubs.
They asked to introduce a team of senior bankers experienced in GCC/MENA UHNWI client servicing and development.
The Senior Private Banker is the face of our client Private Banking business. The selected candidate leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services, and financial planning. This role is also responsible for the client experience and engaging our client resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
We will offer you a competitive total compensation with the best formula of the industry.
- The Senior Banker will be responsible for prospecting and acquiring new clients and new assets from new and existing clients
- Maintain and further develop an existing book of business consisting of Ultra High Net Worth clients from GCC clients.
- Responsible for sales and implementation of investment, banking, and trust/estate products to core clients as appropriate
- Leverage and coordinate internal experts to provide interdisciplinary expertise for our most complex clients
- Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced
- Build trust with clients and effectively manage relationships
- Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the clients' needs, goals, and objectives
- The candidate's performance will be measured by objectives using specific financial metrics and client satisfaction objectives
- Significant experience in Private Banking working with GCC Ultra High Net individuals and families or related fields within financial services
- Previous business development experience
- Achievement-oriented, focused on exceeding business goals with sufficient attention to detail
- Proven sales success including prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale, and asking for referrals
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products, and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing business including regulatory and technological environment
- Strong relationship management and team-building skills; views team concept as critical to mode
Having a proven track record of building trust with clients and effectively managing relationships, both externally and internally, will be mandatory to this role. Possessing a collaborative spirit and the ability to work effectively in a team, as well as valuing the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings, is essential.