Our client, an international banking group based in Zürich, is looking to expand its Russian / CIS desk.
The manageable size of the bank in Zürich, the flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths enable an efficient and successful cooperation with all functions. Its integrated business approach combines Swissness, internationality and professionalism equally.
We have been mandated by our client to screen the market and find an experienced:
Senior Relationship Manager - Russian speaker - Zürich
- Our client is looking for independent business developers that combine their competencies, expertise and network to build their own customer book.
- Represent the bank’s values and act as an ambassador.
- Define and carry out an ambitious and achievable business plan, based on your customers and your own networks in with Russia and / or CIS countries.
- Deliver the highest quality of service to both the bank and your clients.
- In order to keep a privileged relationship, you need to travel regularly to keep close contacts with your private clients.
- You are a seasoned relationship manager with at least 8 years of experience.
- You have long-standing relationships with Family Offices and private clients on Russian / CIS markets.
- You aspire to professional excellence and have a proven track record of profitability
- You have a very good knowledge of financial and banking services tailored to your clientele. CFA or CAIA certification is a plus.
- As a true networker, you know how to build strong and sustainable contacts.
- No need to say that an independent behaviour is essential to go beyond your sales objectives.
- You are conscientious, well organized and with a flexible approach.
- You speak Russian & English.
- Our client offers you the possibility to grow within one of the most renowned financial institutions in the Zürich.
- The whole team and management will provide you with the right support to quickly on-board your client portfolio and match your sales targets.
- You will benefit from a unique knowledge base to tap into, allowing you to provide the highest level of service.
- Finally, you will be offered a top of the range base salary and you will be highly rewarded on the revenue generated with your customers.
This opportunity is of a big interest for you, and you would like to know more about it, please contact Alexandre Maraval via phone 022.552.01.05 or via email email@example.com
Lexton Stanley is a specialized Private Banking recruitment consultancy.
Each application is treated with the strictest confidentiality, and we are reachable at any moment.