For one of our client, a Swiss private bank,
headquartered in Geneva, we are looking for a Senior Client Service EAM Expert
to join their Zurich team
as an active member of the EAM team.
The selected candidate will have the following responsabilities:
- Perform traditional secretarial tasks and provide administrative support to senior relationship managers;
- Handle account opening formalities and take responsibility for the entire process until completion;
- Execute customer orders related to payments and stock exchange;
- Prepare specialized reports for clients;
- Act as a liaison between different departments in Zurich and their headquarters in Geneva;
- Maintain regular contact with clients by phone or in person.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Passion and expertise providing support to senior bankers and clients within the EAM department;
- Proficient language skills in German and English (knowledge of French is an advantage);
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Professional appearance and pleasant manners;
- Customer-focused mindset and enjoyment of client interactions;
- Strong organizational skills and proactive initiative;
- Ability to work independently with precision, flexibility, resilience, motivation, and discretion;
- Proficient in IT skills.